Saturday, January 1, 2011

final video project

A while ago a final video I had put together for a class in which my professor was constantly telling us to be creative and express ourselves. He left our final project completely open so I made this little video. It is a compilation of some of my weekly projects, memories, and an article we read. It is meant for a larger screen so the words are small. I recommend watching it in full screen unless you have superhuman eyesight. Enjoy!

Here is a photo of our class at our goodbye dinner. The professor is in the middle and the girl on the left, Kelsey, was the only other member of the classroom. It was a discussion-based two hour long class so it was impossible for either of us to come to class without being ready to express our opinions on the readings. Needless to say we got to know each other pretty well and it was a lot of fun.


Also, I'D LIKE TO WISH A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!

2 comments:

  1. Dear Hannah,

    Just checked out your blog for the first time in a while... And I love this video! You're such a fantastically creative person! Hope this semester goes just as well as the last one.

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! :) I hope yours is great as well.

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete